Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hallow

I've been a non-committal christian, if what's left of it still can be called a christian, for the past year, and so, as someone has pointed it out, what's my problem?

No problem.

When i look at it, do i miss the years i spent in church and serving? I've gotten used to it.
Do i miss doing stuff with people i grew up with? Yea.

There is no problem.

If anything, it's between me and The One up there.

But i'd tell you this:

You fucking retard, you asswipe dick face horseshit, you know nothing about what the fuck i am going thru, you might as well go fuck ya fucking face in the toilet and eat shit you fucktard, hope your balls grow out of ya mouth so at least ya fucking mouth has something useful in it rather than the fucking words you have to say to me and my fucking life, i hope you fuck yourself and rot to death wherever you are you son of a bitch, you go screw the whole fucking world up and now you wanna fucking screw me? Go to hell, yea, go, i hope i don't see you there asshole.



If you've made past that, good, what was the first thought that went thru ya mind?
That i don't live up to my name? That i am a hypocrite, good, that was what i was going for, because you see, if there is a problem, the problem is you. The log in my own eye? I see them.
Those stuff i wrote up there? Maybe i do talk this way, maybe i was talking about someone or something, or i just came up with that while typing, but i guess i don't owe you an explanation, think of what you will of me.

Think about it.


-"That's right"-
(Courtesy of HocMun)

No comments: