Sunday, October 25, 2009

Makeup

I don't understand why girls like makeup

why?

I've been doing it for the past 5 days?
IT IS A HASSLE!
TAKING IT OFF IS STUPID AND TIME CONSUMING!

WHY??

Why subject yourself to torture?!?!?
WHY?

On top of it all, i look PRETTY, not even handsome
IT IS GAY LOOKING!
Apart from that, the makeup people also ok looking la
unless it's because of makeup!
ARGH!
the horror!!

I mean a girl can look chun but if take off makeup then how???
I CANNOT BE DECEIVED THIS WAY!
My weak heart cannot endure!
My eyes will burn!

So how come it's such a BIG INDUSTRY??
I know why
I just don't get the logic
Shut up
i'm a guy

9 comments:

charis said...

you think that's a stupid hassle?

try wearing heels, or a bra, or waxing your legs or plucking your armpit hair and eyebrows. you have no idea...
so stop propagating the culture by expecting girls to look damn good !

charis (again) said...

i dare you to love a girl with hairy legs :P

-L- said...

also! i was just saje complaining! eh i bet Eve didn't have shaver also that time! and adam still in love with her, granted she was the only woman around, but still!! I CAN DO IT! CAN, but see how la.

farah said...

don't worry, you're prettier than me.

-L- said...

I am? Is that an achievement? WHEE? hehe

Anonymous said...

this is coming from the same guy who told me i am an ugly witch while growing up :P

TGCM

Liz Teh said...

LOL! So farnee! "I CAN DO IT! CAN, but see how la." A trapdoor there, eh? LOL! Btw, it's an achievement to wear make-up & look pretty! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You remind me of a friend that said make up is like push up bra, you meet a girl in a club with huge boobs, but when you end up in the hotel with her, she actually has.... leave it for your imagination =P

Caine said...

HAHAHAHAHA...

the pimples are coming out already ok!