Friday, October 23, 2009

Superstar Syndrome

I think Steven Curtis Chapman said bout having a rockstar syndrome because he was gaining a lot of fame back in his earlier days, and how easy it is to lose focus.

Well, sometimes we all fall victim to it, be it thinking we are -holier-than-thou or that all other departments students are idiots who cannot think intellectually (which i really think so! HAHA) or be it just being a douche because your role is "higher".

No, i don't deny that there are hierarchies and we do always have someone above us, but it's not right when it's uncalled for.
Case in point: I announced my intentions when i go into a room where priorities are
given higher to people above me, and wasn't my intention to do anything that would jeopardize that priority, so why the heck would you wanna SAY IT OUT LOUD that i was to be put beneath you? Are you that insecure?

Superstar syndrome, or maybe it's face problem, i mean my face, don't seem to get along well with some of the people. Someone mention
ed smile more, maybe i should la, or i just go ask people why they don't get along with me.

Hey if i asked a girl if she was lesbian even if i don't know her and she still is my friend, i think safe enough to ask "what the heck is wrong with you?" to these people right?

yes, i am gonna do that.
-BackSide-

No comments: