Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Big C

Game plan has changed!
With the new addition and my impending graduation, stepping up is a must.
Mission trip post is coming.
I just haven't sort out stuff yet.

In the meantime, semester has not bog me down yet, so got time to think of stuff.

I guess one thing to ponder about is
seriously what am i gonna do after i grad?
Work definitely, but what else?
Fall into cliches?
Man, cliche, such a cliche word.
My nephew has brought joys to the family.
His name is Gideon, though, if you ask me, i'd like to name him something else.
why wouldn't anyone ask me for possible names??

Anyway, baby G still going hospital because of prolonged jaundice, poked his baby hands till got a number of holes to test blood, poor thing!
keep him in prayer.
And the family too.
Thanks


No comments: