Tuesday, May 19, 2009

This Is A Sketch


Another morning another day of classes.

The Thailand self-organized mission trip (wasn't self self, more of friend herself organized, thus the self) was good, learned a lot, maybe too much.

If i could just put my mind to it, i would put up posts here and there talking about it. Just not today.

If you all didn't know already, sister had a baby.
Amazing thing was, we didn't find out till after the baby was delivered.
How could that had happened? Well, i guess you just gotta come visit the baby, buy some gifts (Seriously we just need pampers) and we will tell you this tale, of course, alternatively just direct thy questions to me, my mom or sis.

But all in all, i guess i kinda failed as a brother, why did i not noticed she had a baby for that long?
Why was i ignorant? Why was I such a dick to my sister?
So many questions, no time to turn back.

What can i say? maybe i wrapped myself in my own world and problems and i decided to interpret everything i see and hear as what i want them to be.
I never ask her anything, she never tell. Since when we ended up becoming such strangers tied with blood?

Odd, frustrated yet somewhat amusing.

Sometimes i think i really am wasting space in my family.
I don't contribute, i constantly just am around.
Something to ponder about.
2009 is becoming a fairly interesting year.
Interesting, exciting, discouraging all at the same time.
Life. Such it is.
-Jealous-

1 comment:

rachaelwong said...

oh, pepper is really cute.

anyway, you said, "we need pampers". you need some too ah? i guess we can buy that as ur birthday gift if you'd like. hehehe....

HAPPY BLESSED BDAY DUDE

Have many more to come...