Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Girl

If i was a girl,
It'll make boys hurl,
Lipsticks abound, my hair twirls,
Prepare my coming, world!

If I were a lady,
Guys would ask me out daily,
or so i think, because i'm easy,
easy to mix with, you silly!

If i was a female,
I'd catch all the attention of males,
I'll be flocked with thousand of emails,
One of them probably is the prince of wales.

If i was a woman,
no men in the world to entice i couldn't,
i bet this poem has proven,
Me as a girl, will be awesome.

Sigh... why do i even bother posting up such post.



-Flatness-

7 comments:

Kingsley said...

Dude, I'd love to be a girl. I understand you :)

-L- said...

whoa, someone who didn't tease or be mean to me for such post!!!

You have my utmost loyalty my kings!

siehjin said...

lol! =)

...you -are- joking right? [just checking]=P

farah said...

i'd rather be a guy. so you can be my bitch. suck that!

-L- said...

yes siehjin, quite joking *ahem*

farah, er, *speechless*
me no one's bitch! at most asshole!

Suzanne said...

I rather be a guy so that I don't have to suffer from period and child birth and I can go swimming during holidays with my friends and not to watch them from afar ...

-L- said...

whoa, i don't understand ya pain unfortunately haha!
being a girl got its perk too la!
not so cham as you described!